Finally a festival again!
We want to ensure a safe festival for all guests and visitors, which is why we ask you to observe and adhere to the applicable measures in our festival cinemas and our dokfilmclub (après-dok) in the Jupi Bar.
Hygiene concept for the 18th documentary film week in Hamburg from September 15 to 19, 2021 in the cinemas B-Movie, Lichtmess and Metropolis and during après-doc in the Jupi Bar in the Gängeviertel (Wednesday to Friday evening)
We comply with the regulation to contain the spread of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 in the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg (Hamburgische SARS-CoV-2 containment regulation – HmbSARS-CoV-2 containment regulation) (as of July 26, 2021)
The following applies to visiting the festival cinemas:
- For screenings in the Metropolis and in the B-Movie cinema, we recommend buying or reserving tickets online, as this reduces the number of queues.
- For technical reasons, it is not possible to reserve tickets online in the Lichtmess Kino. Guests are asked to arrive 15 minutes before the performance.
- FFP2 masks or medical surgical masks must be worn in all three cinemas. Masks are also required on the pitch. The mask can be removed briefly when consuming beverages. The mask requirement also applies to children from 7 years of age.
- In all three cinemas, the contact details are collected in the foyer in order to be able to trace possible chains of infection. Depending on the cinema, this is done digitally via the Luca app or Corona warning app, alternatively on paper. Data protection is taken into account.
- All visitors from 6 years of age must have an official, no more than 24 hours old, negative rapid test or a no more than 48 hours old PCR test from a test center or proof of complete vaccination or recovery.
- A minimum distance of 1.50 m to other people must be observed.
- The seating capacity is currently reduced by half in all three cinemas. The places are allocated in a checkerboard pattern. That means, one place is blocked in all four directions.
- There is a good ventilation system in all three cinemas, which constantly brings fresh air into the auditorium even during the performance. The cinema is also ventilated for at least 30 minutes between all performances.
- There are at least 30 minutes between the end of the film and the beginning of the film, so that visitors do not meet when leaving and entering the cinema on the corridors, stairs and in the foyer.
- We have provided hand disinfectant dispensers at several locations. All contact surfaces are regularly disinfected by the staff.
- If you have cold symptoms or fever, you are not allowed to enter the cinema.
The following applies to a visit to the après-dok in the Jupi Bar in the Gängeviertel:
- The 2G rule applies to visits to the aprés-dok in the Jupi Bar from 11 p.m.
- Proof of full vaccination or recovery must be shown at the entrance.
- Contact details must be left at the entrance. The contact details are used to track any chains of infection. Data protection is observed.
- Visiting the après-dok is not permitted if you have symptoms of a cold or a fever.
- We ask all visitors to adhere to the rules with solidarity and responsibility.
As of September 12, 2021